2009/05/17

Self Intro (FEW May Panel on Emerging Technology)

This Thursday, I was invited to speak at an event called FEW (For Empowering Women in Japan) under the topic Emerging Technologies on a panel with Kristopher Tate and Michael Sheetal.

This is my slides that I intended to use for my self Introduction on my backgrounds and what I'm interested in right now. Unfortunately I had some PC problems and was unable to show the images and I basically just talked, so I've uploaded my slides here in case anyone is interested.



The discussions at FEW were great- it was my first time to speak in front of women audience only, members at FEW were very friendly people and very curious as well. We had lots of good questions and interesting conversation.

Thanks to Lauren and FEW for inviting me to speak, and everyone who came to the event :)

0 件のコメント: